Don’t cats look super cute when they scratch the wall?
Are you someone who considers cat scratching annoying because of the unpleasant consequences you have to deal with?
Whichever category you fall into, remember, if you are a cat owner, scratching is a little part that comes along with cats, and there is NO way to get rid of it because it’s innate in them.
There are ways to redirect your cats from your walls and furniture and reduce the scratching by taking a few measures.
We have discussed below the reasons why your cats scratch and the measures you can take.
House training your puppy is about consistency, patience, and positive reinforcement. The goal is to instill good habits and build a loving bond with your pet.
It typically takes 4-6 months for a puppy to be fully house trained, but some puppies may take up to a year. Size can be a predictor. For instance, smaller breeds have smaller bladders and higher metabolisms and require more frequent trips outside.
Your puppy's previous living conditions are another predictor. You may find that you need to help your puppy break old habits in order to establish more desirable ones.
And while you're training, don’t worry if there are setbacks. As long as you continue a management program that includes taking your puppy out at the first sign they need to go and offering them rewards, they’ll learn.
There are several different approaches to stop your dog from chewing their dog bed.
It is essential to understand the reasons behind their action because dogs repeat behavior they find rewarding; if it's due to stress, anxiety, or boredom, you should provide alternatives such as chewing toys and interactive games to keep them entertained.
Having clear rules for your dog and consistently redirecting and reinforcing those with praise allows them to learn how to behave.
This article examines why dogs chew through their beds and gives you effective tips to prevent this behavior.
If the cat you adopted is very afraid of people, has been raised for a long time, often hides & dare not approach you, caught the cat who is afraid of people and stray cats... Please refer to this cat training method to make the cat more relative; we also recommend the one that we admire very much Loving parents, loving moms, come and see!Continue reading
- The ancestors of cats came from desert, so they don’t like drinking water by nature.
- Most of the daily water required is supplemented by the water content of the prey itself
- For a 1kg cat, the water needed per day is 40~60cc. For a 5kg cat, 200~300cc of water is needed, which is about a mug. It is almost impossible to achieve this by only actively drinking.
- If the cat suddenly drinks a lot more water than usual and urinates more, it may have a kidney problem. It is recommended to see a doctor immediately.
- Cats like clean water, and their drinking habits are different from where they eat. Therefore, it is recommended not to put it next to the food bowl (in accordance with nature, and to avoid food falling into the water to contaminate the water), and never next to the litter box (who wants to drink water by the toilet!)